What To Expect
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE
What to expect at metrochurch?
At metrochurch, you will be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at metrochurch. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Weekend Service, you can expect:
- Each service to last 1.5 hours.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy and expressive worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Connect Groups are the people you can grow, laugh and serve with. We have groups meeting all across the Perth region and Mandurah for men, women, couples, young adults, creatives, and some for specific languages!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at metrochurch or connect with one of our Mission partners to get started.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend MetroKids, newborns through year 6, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him via age-specific lessons, small groups and trust adult leadership. All of our leadership are certified in working with children.
- A night just for teens. Metro Youth meets on Fridays for students Year 6 through Year 12. Loaded with high-energy worship and interactivities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.